Garmin.You'll be lost without it ! Which is the best GPS ?

Hi to one and all,
I Hope you are well !
My name is Richard, Welcome to my Blog !!!

My main aim for this project is....

Giving as much relevant information as I can on the GPS, All the information is pulled together for you the Consumer to Compare, check specification's and features they have and also a Bonus side of advice for you on the different GPSs, Knowledge gained through work related personal experience.

I will be putting alsorts of textual information and some visual eye candy in video format for you about GPSs, and resources for the GPS newbie's on my pages for you to either laugh at, be surprised at, or hopefully mostly informed at, I will also be putting the niggly problem's they have too, there are a few things to know before buying one, so if you have read this far, and are still reading the page, Excellent, My battle is half done, your a sensible person, and know what quality is...As you know quality sell's itself.

If you need any further information, go to the Video's section and checkout a few of the vid's scattered around, there is a lot of vid's of real people testing and using the various GPS device's, Also any Question's you may need answer's to in the Q & A section, also checkout the resources page for any further help/links you want, it is very informative.

Oh and did I mention, Garmin is the GPS king, don't even waste any time looking around for a better Vendor, I will guarantee there isn't one.

Enjoy the pages and good luck to one and all.

I hope I have possibly helped you find the correct device for your need's, and informed of some known issue's, but fore warned is fore armed, and getting the right GPS for $500/$800/$2000, is a must !!!

Favourite Quote !!!

"If Quitter's never win" and

"Winner's never Quit"

Which fool came up with

"Quit while your ahead" ? :)


Regards.
Richard


Sunday 14 June 2009

There are literally hundred's of GPSs out there today, and my first bit of advice is, if your looking for a GPS, buy a GPS system, rather than buying say a phone or PDA with satnav built in, this will have better design, better functionality, most important, less things to fail on the system, there are Excellent piece's of kit to have, I don't know how I lived without one, after I bought one, there are some good GPSs out there, but the super-daddy of the GPS world is Garmin, they are the Market leader's, they have the best GPSs for reliability, they have better updating services, over 6 million POIs ( points of interests ) and they offer repairs to device's that are out of Warranty also, no other company can boast this, I have been repairing Garmin GPSs for a while now and can only say they are the best, I am not an affiliate of Garmin, I am a regular PC / Desktop Technician, that has fixed and advised on the GPS, So if I can offer any words of wisdom to anybody reading my drivel, then it has been worth the typing of the Blogs, and if I managed to save you some money too, that is the ultimate goal.
Amazon are the Internet buyer's favourite for purchasing GPSs

No comments:

Post a Comment